WHEN: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 5 pm WHERE: Vroman’s Bookstore, 2nd floor — 695 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91101 RSVP on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/243091545843050/
ABOUT OPEN MEETINGSOur adult YA group normally meets in a (very tiny) home, so while many have expressed a desire to join us; most of the time it’s simply not possible. Until one of us wins the lottery and can move us all into the majestic library of our dreams, we will be holding quarterly meetings in roomy and bookish public spaces.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN IF
- you love to read young adult books
- you love to talk about books in general
- you have at least attempted to read the book we will be discussing (you don’t have to finish)
- if you don’t finish the book on time for the meeting, you must be ok with overhearing spoilers
- you understand that while there is no cost to attend our meeting, if we meet at a cafe or bookshop, it would be great if you could purchase something (even if it’s only a cup of coffee) as a courtesy to our hosts.